Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: Congratulations to Mike Drenth, winner of the Samsung Galaxy S III Giveaway

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

142 replies

Userlevel 1
Hey folks, we're working extra hard to finalize all of the little details so that the winner can be announced. Thanks for being so patient, we plan on wrapping things up by the end of this week. Hang tight! :+)
Crossing my fingers!
I hope the winners nsme will be posted.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm soooo excited!
waiting for the email from Koodo...
Userlevel 3
I'm hoping to win this phone 🙂 After a crappy week this would be a nice pick me up. Hoping the winner is announced soon. Good luck everyone 🙂
And......who won?
Congratulations to Mike Drenth from Temagami, Ontario - Your shiny new Samsung Galaxy S III is in the mail! Thanks to everyone who entered the Koodo Community Giveaway to lend a hand to fellow customers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congratulations to Mike Drenth from Temagami, Ontario - Your shiny new Samsung Galaxy S III is in...Ooooh fantastic!!! Congrats, Mike!!! Way to go Iglooman 😃
Congratulations to Mike Drenth from Temagami, Ontario - Your shiny new Samsung Galaxy S III is in...Congrats Iglooman!
Yaaah, I was wondering who won, Happy Mail Day on that day. Cheers..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congrats Iglooman, Hope you haven't gone from the Community Forum as your efforts there where indeed welcomed. So come back and keep it up and you could become a Mobile Master in the future. Anyways hope to see you back and congrats again man 🙂
Congrats Iglooman, Hope you haven't gone from the Community Forum as your efforts there where ind...Thanks Kid, don't worry, I'm not gone, I'll just be hitting busy season soon, so will only be able to hop in some evenings. 😞
Userlevel 3
Congratulations Mike! Enjoy your new phone 🙂
Thanks all! I'm not gone - just been busy with a time sensitive project. And every time I come to check for unanswered questions our amazing support folks here already have them answered! Might be a bit scarce here mid-April to late-May as we get boats ready, once the snow clears, but I'll be around! This community has a permanent location on my open browser tabs. 🙂 Gratz to our new round of Mobile Masters - I had seen Kid's promotion early, but missed Jonathan and Sophia's! Gratz to you all - well deserved! Looking forward to being able to give better support to post Gingerbread Android... 🙂