Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: Congratulations to Mike Drenth, winner of the Samsung Galaxy S III Giveaway

(empty)

This topic has been closed for comments

142 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Awesome!
Awesome! Glad to see you're as excited as we are!
Awesome! Bravo KOODO !!!
Awesome! be nice to try this out
Awesome! i love koodo awesome
Awesome! koodo
Awesome! i love Koodo
Awesome! I love the new plans...just upped my minutes/data for the same price. Yippee!
Awesome! koodo rocks
Userlevel 6
YAY!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is freaking AWESOME!!!! Koodo I love you 😘
This is freaking AWESOME!!!! Koodo I love you 😘 I don't know if Eltabador likes kisses from other guys 😉.
This is freaking AWESOME!!!! Koodo I love you 😘 well he wasn't being homophobic just stating something. he didnt criticize or offend anyone
This is freaking AWESOME!!!! Koodo I love you 😘 Relax KID, it was a joke. That's why I put a winky face 😛.
Userlevel 6
This is freaking AWESOME!!!! Koodo I love you 😘 I got joke Marcus. 🙂 People jus have to relax a bit.
This is freaking AWESOME!!!! Koodo I love you 😘 Lol, how would that be offensive. Clearly Eltabador isn't gay and doesn't like kisses from other guys!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is freaking AWESOME!!!! Koodo I love you 😘 Never mind. Move on ppl
Userlevel 7
This is freaking AWESOME!!!! Koodo I love you 😘 KID, I saw this earlier today with you and I. Remember not everyone is out to get out. Just remember that.
This is freaking AWESOME!!!! Koodo I love you 😘 love
This is freaking AWESOME!!!! Koodo I love you 😘 I love the new plans...just upped my minutes/data for the same price. Yippee!
Love to win free stuff!!!
Love to win free stuff!!! Yes, we all do.
This kinda made my day
Love to win free stuff.
good luck everyone!!