Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo App to track usage

Yes. Search your app market place for "Koodo Self Serve".

10 replies

Is there any apps that Koodo has to track my phone usage, data, minuets, text messages ect?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marcus Fenix wrote:

you got it sorry lol
Marcus Fenix wrote:

No problem KID. We're both quick on the draw today.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes for Android & iPhones they do. I'm not sure if there have one for blackberry or windows though. search your respective app store
If you want another option, specifically for data, look up an app called 3g watchdog. You can set your limits for the month and even set a cut-off limit, to prevent yourself from accidentally going over your limit. There is a free and a paid version available. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.rgruet.android.g3watchdog&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd
They do have an app for blackberry's at App World.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sabrina Speiser wrote:

Go into your play store app and search for it. Thats where I got my app.

Just a tip for the forum, try not to repeat answers that have already been given 😉
Data usage monitoring is built into Android 4.0 and above. you can monitor your data usage and set a cap above which data will be disabled.
Userlevel 5
JordanRulz wrote:

Data usage monitoring is built into Android 4.0 and above. you can monitor your data usage and se...

While fairly accurate, you are billed based off the data usage Koodo measures not what your phone measures. Most accurate information will always be on Koodos app.
I need a number to koodo office I lost my phone.