Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo App

I have been trying to sign into the Koodo app now for almost a week now & all I get is incorrect username/password. It is the correct user/pass. At 1st I thought they were updating the app but now I'm wondering if it is just screwed up. Anyone else having a problem with the app or just me?

14 replies

Userlevel 7
BlackBerry 10?
Yes, it was working until about a week ago as I said earlier. I'm guessing there is an issue with the BB 10?
Userlevel 7
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? As far as an issue with BlackBerry 10 specifically i have no knowledge of that.
When you asked if I had a BB 10 I thought there must be an issue with the 10. Never pays to assume..:-)

I did the uninstall/install, got a totally different looking app & works great.

I just switched over from the Samsung Galaxy & assumed that the apps would do auto updates like they do on the Android.

Good call Chad...thanks
Userlevel 7
Lol actually I use a BlackBerry Z10 and i'm having problems now too. But I'm running alternate firmware so that could be my problem. Supposedly you're supposed to get notifications when new / updated apps are available but that's spotty at best with App World. I try to visit app world and manually search for updates once a week. Just in case
Userlevel 2
My Self Serve app has been down for around a week as well. Any android users experiencing this as well, or is it just BB10 at this time?
Userlevel 7
mattjs wrote:

My Self Serve app has been down for around a week as well. Any android users experiencing this a...

We had a similar issue today with a BlackBerry 10. Units tall and reinstall and see if that helps. It did earlier.
Userlevel 2
mattjs wrote:

My Self Serve app has been down for around a week as well. Any android users experiencing this a...

Cool, will give it a go.
Userlevel 7
mattjs wrote:

Also if you're on BlackBerry 10 running the 10.2.x runtime I had no network access with that.
Userlevel 2
mattjs wrote:

I'm on a 10.1.x variant and it's still not working after a reinstall. Not the biggest deal I guess, can always check online. Kind of expect things like this with an android port. Give us a native app koodo.
Userlevel 7
mattjs wrote:

I wish but the android port is working for me after I downgraded my runtime. But I'm running a leak all over.
mattjs wrote:

My lg g3 is having the same issue
Userlevel 7
mattjs wrote:

Uninstall and reinstall
mattjs wrote:

Did that 3 times. Same issue. Usually get an error but sometimes can log on but then only partial access