I understand businesses need to make money. Obviously.
However students like myself, and pretty much every other student in Ontario need a cell phone plan that we can actually pay. Realistically, we don't care too much about having voicemail. And minutes, being realistic, look at your charts. My friends here did a survey at the college and we hardly ever use our cell phone for "minutes."
[b]What [i][b] would advise, [b]is a plan that is roughly $21.00+taxes (Call it $23.73 TOTAL) that includes the following:roughly $21.00+taxes (Call it $23.73 TOTAL) that includes the following:
- Data, enough that we can check our facebook, and emails whenever we want.
- Picture texts, If you don't include these free, we'll download an app and won't have to pay.
- Minutes, 60 minutes is good but make it 80, plus unlimited afternoons and weekends.
- Unlimited texting. Duh.
- Anywhere in Canada calling and texting. We wouldn't bother going Koodo if it wasn't.
- ***AN OPTION of paying an extra $2 to $6 dollars per bill, to pay off the phone. Make it an OPTION how much extra to pay.
- Advertise it as follows: "A Normal Student Plan"