Koodo Community
Question

Is Koodo part of Telus?

• 15 March 2013
  • 8 replies

Lots of people say that Koodo is part of Telus is that true?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo is Telus Sister company yes.
it is a subsidiary of telus (like Chatr is for Rogers). Except Koodo has MUCH better customer service..
Good question. I asked Koodo if a Telus phone would work with them and they said yes. They called Telus and they said no their phone wouldn't work without unlocking. Lol. I have also heard that Koodo is on Telus towers....
Userlevel 1
Good question. I asked Koodo if a Telus phone would work with them and they said yes. They called...They also use Bell towers where there are no Telus ones. While Bell's customer service and prices may leave a lot to be desired, there is no denying they have an impressive network with great coverage and we as Koodo customers get access to that nation wide infrastructure and blanket coverage for a lot less money than Bell charges you directly and with much better customer service. Win-win.
Good question. I asked Koodo if a Telus phone would work with them and they said yes. They called...That's why we sometimes refer to this as "Bellus" ...
Koodo is a subsidary of Telus, and yes, they use Telus towers. Whenever I turn on my iPhone my carrier says TELUS for about 30 seconds before switching to Koodo. As a former customer of Telus I can honestly say Koodo is MUCH better, I would NEVER go back to Telus, they're greedy and overpriced.
Yes it is part of telus.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok Ppl there is no need to answer questions that have already been answered, especially with the same answer. It's called mirroring answers and is frowned upon in the community, it will not help you win the Galaxy S3 in any way.