Koodo Community

International voice roaming

I'm going to Iceland w/ my Blackberry Bold. To make use of the internatnl add on I read you need to enable free pay per use internatnl voice roaming. Where do I do this?  Will the paid add on work without it?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can add it in self serve under add ons and NO the roaming won't work without it. Edit: while voice roaming is available for the Bold. Data Roaming is not. So you'll have to rely on wifi for any data based functions
Chad Burr wrote:

You can add it in self serve under add ons and NO the roaming won't work without it. Edit: while...

I need an answer to this as well. I don't see where I can enable the international data or voice to then use pay per use at my destination.  All I can add at the add-on page is 2 different types of plans. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

You can add it in self serve under add ons and NO the roaming won't work without it. Edit: while...

Check your existing add ons...international voice roaming and data roaming may already be in your add ons.
Chad Burr wrote:

I checked my bill and they are not.  Is there somewhere else I should look?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Chad Burr wrote:

Thank you!  I see the add-ons now. The international roaming ones are there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Great...glad I could help Mary-Ellen! Enjoy your trip
Chad Burr wrote:

Have added the txt15 add on for texting while in mexico and am getting no servive and cant find internatioanal voice roaming add on Help
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Login to self serve via the Koodo self serve app. Click on "Plans and Add-Ons" then choose the international voice roaming one
Userlevel 6
or upgrade to a better phone.  Koodo has lots of great deals available for new phones