Koodo Community

Community

In-Depth Walkthroughs For Phones

Userlevel 2
IE: http://support.bell.ca/Mobility/Smartphones_and_mobile_internet/Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-2-x.how_to_add_a_microsoft_exchange_email_account_on Now I'm the last person to say anything good about Bell, however, during a Tech Call today, I ended up using the above link to assist with specific walk through steps. This made me realize that the phone help section under Support is rather lacking. While I realize it would take time & money, I think it would ultimately be beneficial to implement something like the above. Currently, as far as I can tell, the only thing that is accessable is the userguide. I don't believe that is enough. Koodo boasts that they want their customrs to "help themsevles" essentially, which I do agree with, but without the resources there, they can't exactly do that. Adding in an interactive step by step guide on (IE: adding an email/removing an email) would go an incredibly long way. It would also provide the SM agents another way of providing step by step information without making long posts.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Or at least have the manufacturer provide these steps for Koodo to direct people to
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
+1 Virgin has even better emulators online, but depending on the connection they take a LONG time to load.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Definitely a good idea for a carrier that emphasizes an online DIY approach.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I completely agree and have also suggested some work be put into the webstore page to better assist customers of what they're buying online with some 360 views of each device. With Koodo having many Samsung phones this app from the PlayStore could really be something useful to point ppl to download when they have issues guys, it shows how to set up many features of their phones. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.spsn.ca
Userlevel 2
Anyone else agree with this idea?
Userlevel 6
Myke wrote:

Anyone else agree with this idea?

I support this 100%!
Userlevel 7