Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have my blackberry and just want Canada wide talk and text will my monthly charge be 40$ minus 5% discount and that's all

I want a Canada wide talk & text plan with around 300 minutes and I intend to have my phone unlocked and use it instead of buying another one how much will my monthly invoice be

11 replies

Userlevel 2
It would be $40 + tax.
thanks, koodo's to you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you bring your own phone to Koodo, you will get 10% off your monthly plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm just curious... Is the 10% applied on the 40$ or on the final price after the taxes?
Robert wrote:

I'm just curious... Is the 10% applied on the 40$ or on the final price after the taxes?

The discount would be applied before taxes. Ie: $40.00 - $4.00= $36.00+ tax.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

The discount is applied to the plan price only not for add-ons and/or overages and it's before taxes like Joey said. Just so there's no surprises Mike your blackberry has to be one that takes a SIM Card to be able to be unlocked to use on other carriers, so if it's one of the old CDMA BlackBerry's you'll have to buy a new phone.
Userlevel 6
Robert wrote:

Hi Paul, this discount does apply to Add-ons 🙂 Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 5
Robert wrote:

Can confirm I get 20 cents off my visual voicemail lol.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Since when? We were told it was just in the plan price when it first came out. Good to know now though thanks guys.
Userlevel 5
Robert wrote:

No idea when it changed as I just got the discounts within the past month.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Cool thanks for the knowledge guys I appreciate it 🙂