Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have an unlocked BlackBerry Q10. What is the cheapest plan for 2+ GB of data?

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Koodo doesn't have a plan that offers 2GB of data at the moment. You can grab the $60/mo plan for 1GB, and if you go over, it costs an extra $10 per GB. Otherwise, if you know for sure you need more than 1GB per month, grab the $70 that gives you 3GB per month. Cheaper than paying $60 + overage.
Userlevel 2
quasarito wrote:

Koodo doesn't have a plan that offers 2GB of data at the moment. You can grab the $60/mo plan for...

If you're in Quebec, you can get the $45 plan that gives 1GB of data and overage fees of $10 per GB. So $55 for 2GB, and $65 for 3GB, etc...
quasarito wrote:

Koodo doesn't have a plan that offers 2GB of data at the moment. You can grab the $60/mo plan for...

If I called, what are the chances they'd give me the $55 plan, less 5 bucks for bringing my own device, so fifty total in Ontario?
Userlevel 6
quasarito wrote:

The chances of getting a region specific plan while not in that specific region are, unfortunately, nil. You would need a Quebec address and cell number in order to qualify.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
quasarito wrote:

If you bring your own device, you can get the 10% BYOD discount. But Koodo does not negotiate. It's one of the things that I love about Koodo. Pricing is about integrity. Not about how well you negotiate with an agent.
Userlevel 6
quasarito wrote:

You'd be surprised how many customers think otherwise, Dennis.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
quasarito wrote:

I place that blame on Rogers. I went to a function once and I met 2 other people who had the same plan as me and we payed 3 different prices for this plan. 2 of us were disgruntled because of that. I was one of them 😞
Userlevel 6
quasarito wrote:

Hi Quasarito, the 3Gb plan is $75, not $70: http://koo.do/YPbFBv 🙂 Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.