Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I accidentally got rid of BlackBerry Connect add-on

I made a mistake last week, getting rid of my BlackBerry Connect add-on, thinking I was getting rid of a US roaming add-on. How do I get BlackBerry Connect back?

5 replies

Userlevel 5
You can go to your Self Serve > Plans and Add-ons and add it back in. If it's not present or you cannot do that selection, you can always call Customer Care and talk to a Koodo Rep and explain your situation and they should fix it up for you!
Userlevel 3
John Lee wrote:

You can go to your Self Serve > Plans and Add-ons and add it back in. If it's not present or you ...

Hey John Lee, Just a heads up, the "BB Connect" at $15 no longer exist. It has been replaced by the "BB Social" at $10 with the same features but with the exception of 100MB of emails and web browsing.
Userlevel 7
It looks like BlackBerry Connect isn't offered anymore and if that's the case, not even customer service can add it back on for you as its not even an option for them. There was/is no ned to remove US roaming add-ons as it can't be prorated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd give customer service a call, but I think that Ahmad is right. In any case, you have nothing else to lose by calling (except a bit of time). 611 from your Koodo Blackberry or:

Thanks very much Ivan, Ahmad, John Lee. Cheers, John