Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to get your data to work on loaner phones.

Hi, I have a loaner phone,but I can't get my data to work. They gave me a blackberry and I had a samsung. Any suggestions??

8 replies

Userlevel 2
What blackberry is it?
Blackberry Curve I'm not sure which version
Userlevel 7
Your plan would need to be the bb version of your plan in order to data to work on that phone. So you'd likely need to change plans. If your current plan is still available just switch to the bb version of it in self serve. If your plan is one longer offered simply make a selection from one of the newer plans. Just be sure to grab the bb version of it.
Okay..Thanks
Userlevel 2
Leah wrote:

Okay..Thanks

Do you have an older or newer version?
Userlevel 7
I'm wondering why they gave you a Blackberry loaner when you have an Android. If someone gets our SMP and makes a claim at Mobile Shop then we provide the same family device ie. An Android if you have an Android, BB for BB, etc. Just to make sure the customer isn't confused, frustrated, or inconveninced by their loaner. ... I'm going to make that a suggestion. 🙂
Jonathan I wrote:

I'm wondering why they gave you a Blackberry loaner when you have an Android. If someone gets our...

Yes, That would be great.. The other phone that they were going to give me was a horrible one that my data wouldn't work on either 😕
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

I'm wondering why they gave you a Blackberry loaner when you have an Android. If someone gets our...

That is unfortunate, but loaners aren't supposed to be good. We're not gonna give you an S4 or Q10 as a loaner lol