Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to avoid being flagged by Koodo for Suspicious usage?

I know this isn't a common occurrence for many Koodo subscribers however I'm interested in knowing I should avoid being flagged or having my accounts closed for Suspicious usage.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Its like you started to ask a question, and then made a statement. Im not sure how to answer what you have posted AvidGamer24. If you have a question, could you please rephrase it and we can do our best to assist you. 
Userlevel 3
For starters, you can try NOT doing the thing that got your accounts flagged/closed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That's like asking how to avoid getting caught speeding by the cops. 🙂 Having a public map of all the radar traps. 🙂 They wouldn't publicize that either.
What are the parameters that Koodo looks for when flagging accounts for Suspicious usage.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Avid Gamer24 wrote:

What are the parameters that Koodo looks for when flagging accounts for Suspicious usage.

No one is going to tell you the info your looking for.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Avid Gamer24 wrote:

Stay in school, don't do drugs, drink milk.
Avid Gamer24 wrote:

I'm not the one who got flagged for suspicious it was my friend who was calling to China.
Avid Gamer24 wrote:

He's confused about the meaning of "suspicious usage" so i'm trying to explain it to him the best I can.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Avid Gamer24 wrote:

They don't advertise it. Or people would skirt around it.