Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How're you using Pebble?

Userlevel 6
Just wondering how my fellow Pebble owners are using their devices. Personally, I don't put too much on it - using it pretty much only for Notifications & to take the odd picture from time to time. The Apps I use are: -Pebble Instant -Pebble Rocker -Pebble Dialer -Phone Ringer Switcher -Notification Center for Pebble That being said, it's still an invaluable accessory.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
On a regular basis, I only use it for notifications and love it for that because it allows my phone to remain completely silent. Just a light vibration on the wrist. I've tried using it for other things, and while it can do some cool stuff, I'm not sure it makes that stuff any easier. I'm interested in using it more when cycling, but that season is a few months away for me lol.
Userlevel 2
I throw it flat across it's surface so it skips the water a few times.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Myke wrote:

Does it matter which way is up?
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

The back of the surface seems to work nicely.
Userlevel 4
I love my pebble. Since I'm on a Z10, I'm limited to notifications and music control for now. That still, I find it so convenient to look at my wrist than to fish for the phone each and every time. While walking, it's nice to feel a call come in. Too often, I miss calls because I can't hear or feel it in my pocket. At home, the phone stays at the charging station, and all through the house, I can see what comes in. Change the music from my wrist from any room is great too