Koodo Community
Question

How much will it cost for me to upgrade my phone?

• 30 September 2013
  • 10 replies

I have a blackberry curve 9300 and I want to upgrade to an iPhone 4s, I have 101$ dollars left on my tab and I want to know who much it would cost to upgrade?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It depends what tab you want to go on and do you mean you owe $101 or you have a positive tab of $101? The tabs are small = $150 Medium = $300 Large = $500 If you owe $101 still then take that amount off which ever tab you want and then that's the amount you of the price of the phone you can put on the tab and you'd pay the rest at the time of purchase. The iPhone 4s is $450 minus whatever you can put on the tab Tab small you'd pay $401 Tab Medium you'd pay $ 251 Tab Large you'd pay $51
I'm on small tab and on my self serve account it says -101 for my tab, I want an exact amount of what I would be paying to upgrade to an iPhone 4s.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm on small tab and on my self serve account it says -101 for my tab, I want an exact amount of ...I said above, $401 on the small tab
Userlevel 7
yeah its 401 after u take small tab off of msrp. i agree with paul
Thanks guys 🙂 Is there any possible way of diminishing the cost?
Userlevel 7
Thanks guys 🙂 Is there any possible way of diminishing the cost?Sell your old phone on Kijiji and then refer some friends to Koodo for $25 tab credits each. See koodoreferral.com for details.
Userlevel 7
Keep in mind that if you're on a $30 plan or higher, you should upgrade on the Medium Tab so you can get a higher subsidy (pay $150 less in store) but incur $5 over 24 months (extra $120).
I pay 30$/month + tax, will it cost me to upgrade to the medium tab?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I pay 30$/month + tax, will it cost me to upgrade to the medium tab?The extra cost is the $5/month tab charge for 24 months. There are no administrative fees for upgrading the tab.