Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I get the Bell logo off the self serve icon on my blackberry and get the Koodo icon on?

Was on Bell until 2 days ago and would like to replace that now ugly icon on my BB Storm

4 replies

Userlevel 7
I don't think you can. That's built into the ROM of the phone since it was originally a Bell device. Even if you unlock it, the splash screen stays there.
Userlevel 4
Like Jonathan said, the splash screen when booting up is baked into the ROM. Even a software reload won't remove it. But for that SelfServe app, you can hit the BB button and go to Hide or Delete to remove it. If it's stubborn (comes back after a reboot), go to Options, type Service Books. In there, you should see SelfServe VPL. Delete that service book, and that should remove it for good
Thanks for the advice. I deleted it using the BB button and if it does come back after a reboot I'll try the service book delete. Anyway to get a Koodo self serve on my BB?
Userlevel 4
James Simpson wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I deleted it using the BB button and if it does come back after a reboot I...

It's in the Blackberry World. You should see a category called Koodo on the main page of bbw. Here is a direct link: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/136555/?countrycode=CA&lang=en