Koodo Community

Community

Solved

HI, can i purchase "Blackberry Motion" unlocked without any plan?

11 replies

Yes you can buy it outright.
Userlevel 6
charles davis1 wrote:

Yes you can buy it outright.

Since it is an online only phone with Koodo, you can’t. Koodo can sell you select devices that you can buy outright on prepaid at a Koodo location.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Actually, no, you can't buy it outright from Koodo. You can however sign up for a plan, and then cancel after 90 days.
at what price ?
and unlocked ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
HMR wrote:

at what price ?
and unlocked ?

It will be unlocked. As for the price, it depends on the Tab you choose with your plan. See https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/blackberry-motion for more details!
HMR wrote:

at what price ?
and unlocked ?

I bought a BlackBerry outright from staples and I have a 29 dollar plan with koodo. You dont have to purchase from koodo. 
HMR wrote:

at what price ?
and unlocked ?

what is the benefit on Tab?
what if i want to purchase on One Time Price?
HMR wrote:

at what price ?
and unlocked ?

charles davis1... at what price you have purchased this unlocked phone ?

HMR wrote:

at what price ?
and unlocked ?

At the time it was a Z10 but who knows what other retailers will be selling it in the near future, that is the BlackBerry motion. Give it some time and see. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
HMR wrote:

at what price ?
and unlocked ?

The tab usually has deals associated with it. As well it is an interest free loan so if you don't have the money right away you can choose to pay it off over two years. It makes those $1300 phones more "affordable" for people.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You don't have to stay with Koodo. 90 days is to pay it off as a continuing customer but nothing stops you from cancelling or porting out. Is there at particular reason you want to get from Koodo instead another retailer?