Koodo Community

Community

Help! I Need Somebody

Userlevel 1
I would like it to be a bit easier to reach one of your customer service reps. when trying to find something not in the FAQs. I remember going through this myself and ran into all kinds of problems when trying to reach one of your service people. So, my idea is to have a more reliable and consistent "Contact Us" infrastructure implemented for easier customer contact with your service reps.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Charles, When you call into customer service, if you can't find the option you're looking for, simply press 0 a few times when you've dialed *611 or 1-866-995-6636 to speak to a rep. That's the easiest way to bypass the automated system. Hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 1
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Charles, When you call into customer service, if you can't find the option you're looking fo...

Thanks for both your time and your energy, Daniel. Much appreciated.
Userlevel 1
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Charles, When you call into customer service, if you can't find the option you're looking fo...

I never realized we had such a cool community here!
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

No problem at all, have a good one!
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

That's what we're here for, it's a great spot to get answers to questions that you might not find elsewhere. 🙂
Userlevel 1
Daniel Gunn wrote:

The main problem was just getting through with "service not available" problems etc. The actual problem was the service not working properly.
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

If you don't have service available on your Koodo phone you won't be able to call in from it. Unless you have another means of doing so (house phone, VoIP, or WiFi calling programs such as Skype). You can dial 1-866-995-6636 from any of those options I mentioned and press 0 again to bypass the automated system. There are other ways of getting in touch with Koodo my friend.
Userlevel 1
Daniel Gunn wrote:

The phone was working fine, but the Koodo system was not. That was the problem. Can't recall why I tried to contact them as it's been awhile. LOL! Thanks for taking the time to respond, Dan.