Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Good q5 impressed

The only thing is I can't block someone who is annoying me and texting me 24/7. How do I block someone?? Well a few things does actually ; I bought the BlackBerry q5 recently and I learned how to use it quick; it's easy to learn. Plus a big Thank You to the guy who sold it to me and showed me a few tricks on it! Thank you Andrew your the best!! Keep up the amazing work! #Koodo #Blackberry #impressed No more broken middle button and no more crappy camera 🙂

4 replies

Userlevel 7
I don't think there is any built in function in bb10 to block numbers. I'm not 100% sure though. Meanwhile you could try finding an apps to block numbers from texting you. Enjoy the q5! It's a great device 🙂
Userlevel 7
BB 10 is very underrated. It's sad to see Blackberry in such dire straights when their software is actually very good; they just flop hard on hardware decisions and come out with devices too late. The Z30 is a great device and I want one, but it should be quad-core and a better camera; it's realistically just a bigger Z10. Not a bad thing, but it's not enough to appease the high end crowd.
Userlevel 7
Apparently this app has some blocking capability but your device must be running BlackBerry 10.2.1 Check out Power Tools in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/40723891
Userlevel 7
If you sideload "Snap", you can download and install any android app directly from your phone. It's an amazing app I use everyday on my Q10.