Koodo Community

Community

Give customers a like loaner phone when they send devices out for repair

Userlevel 7
Someone just posted a topic saying that the Koodo shop gave her a Blackberry loaner phone when she had a Samsung (so it's safe to say it was an Android) and it messed with her data since the OS 7 devices need the special provisioning code to work. My suggestion is simple: ensure that customers get a loaner phone that is of the same OS or at least a similar device to eliminate confusion and make the customer more comfortable with their loaner (and prevent plan issues with earlier BBs). If they get an Android, their loaner should be an Android, etc.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Agreed, although I suspect it largely depends on what loaner devices they have in stock at any given time.
Userlevel 7
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Agreed, although I suspect it largely depends on what loaner devices they have in stock at any gi...

So carry some of each kind. It's not that hard to procure some extra loaners of different OSes
Userlevel 1
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Agreed, although I suspect it largely depends on what loaner devices they have in stock at any gi...

I agree also.
Userlevel 2
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Also agree.
Userlevel 5
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Timo is 100% correct !