Koodo Community

Community

Free Skype Unlimited World for Q10/Z10 Users

Userlevel 1
Should be worthwhile for those with the new Z10/Q10. Some terms and conditions apply, but nothing too bad. Check it: http://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/cell-phones/blackberry-free-3-month-skype-unlimited-world-voucher-for-z10-and-q10-owners/

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Thank you Mo, you always post good news, old BB curve and torch could not use Mobile skype app for free , I tried many times to install it and I never succeded.
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

Thank you Mo, you always post good news, old BB curve and torch could not use Mobile skype app fo...

Thankjs Mat. Yes, the old BBs were really bad at basic things. I'm glad we're starting to see a change
Userlevel 2
Weird RFD is just posting this now, it's been available to Z10/Q10 oweners for over a month. Anyways, great service, I've subscribed to Skype Unlimited World for over a year now, fantastic way to call globally for cheap. Sidenote: the "unlimited world" name is a little misleading, it's certainly limited and not available to certain countries or even to mobile devices in certain counties.
Userlevel 1
mattjs wrote:

Weird RFD is just posting this now, it's been available to Z10/Q10 oweners for over a month. Any...

Yeah, I found it weird they were offering this now. It makes sense that RFD is behind. But I got excited about the deal anyhow and know many people are unaware. Good to know someone has already tried and tested it, and thanks for clearing up the limitations a little, mattjs
Userlevel 2
mattjs wrote:

Weird RFD is just posting this now, it's been available to Z10/Q10 oweners for over a month. Any...

No worries!