Solved

El Tabador

Userlevel 5
WHERE IS EL TABADOR?

9 replies

Userlevel 5
WHER IS EL TABADOR ? ? ?
Userlevel 7
I think he may be gone on vacation and took a wrong turn somewhere. Still waiting for him to find his way back home.
Userlevel 5
I took a tour of the New Website and noticed Mr Happy Day, then realized that El TABADOR has been nowhere to be found. It would be nice to see him doing another Holiday Promotional come December.
Userlevel 7
5s wrote:

I took a tour of the New Website and noticed Mr Happy Day, then realized that El TABADOR has been...

The CRTC has him on house arrest.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
5s wrote:

I took a tour of the New Website and noticed Mr Happy Day, then realized that El TABADOR has been...

Chad wins the Community. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
He's in Hollywood working on a TV show actually, haven't heard anything about it recently though so who knows if it got axed before it seen the light of day.
He's trying out for the Mexican WWF and in the meantime moonlights as a wedding singer for a Marachi band.
Userlevel 6
We sent him on a cross-country expedition to make sure Koodo coverage is top-notch across Canada. He seems to be adjusting well. 

Userlevel 5
That's Awesome!
My grandson will be very impressed and very happy to know that El TABADOR is making it possible for him to use his dad's phone, to call grandpa's phone:-)