Koodo Community
Solved

Does my tab carry over?

• 4 February 2013
  • 1 reply

I currently have a blackberry with Koodo and I owe about $100 still on the tab. I was given an iPhone and am planning to switch to it. Do I have to fully pay off my blackberry tab, or will it carry over when I switch?
icon

Best answer by Ahmad 4 February 2013, 03:13

The short answer is no, you don't have to pay off your tab. Your tab is applied to your account, not to your phone. You're free to switch to any phone at anytime and your tab will continue to be paid off. Get the proper sim card for the iPhone and switch sim cards on self-serve and you're good to go. If you have a BlackBerry Social/Value/Basic add-on, it won't be compatible with the iPhone.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
The short answer is no, you don't have to pay off your tab. Your tab is applied to your account, not to your phone. You're free to switch to any phone at anytime and your tab will continue to be paid off. Get the proper sim card for the iPhone and switch sim cards on self-serve and you're good to go. If you have a BlackBerry Social/Value/Basic add-on, it won't be compatible with the iPhone.