Koodo Community
Question

Does charger matter? I don't want to mess up my new phone help

• 10 December 2012
  • 5 replies

Is it ok to use my blackberry charger to charge my Samsung galaxy S2X? I left my Samsung charger at my moms and phone is dead. They look like the exact same chargers except one says blackberry the other says Samsung.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Should be fine. 99% will charge it as long as it's a micro USB connector. I use a Windows Phone cable connected to a BlackBerry block to charge my Android, LoL. The only difference will be the time it takes to charge.
Should be fine. 99% will charge it as long as it's a micro USB connector. I use a Windows Pho...Just going through all my chargers here at home, and the only difference I'm really noticing is the amps. Volts are all the same, which is the important thing.
Should be fine. 99% will charge it as long as it's a micro USB connector. I use a Windows Pho...I've used different USB chargers on my Nexus S. Never had any issues. As long as the smaller end can fit into the phone, you're good.
Ok thanks that's great
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have seen some chargers make some phones do some weird things like make things not work while it's plugged in but it didn't do any damage to the phone. Your good even if you experience some weirdness while it's plugged in.- KID ANDROID, ( Team.Android.Canada)