Koodo Community

Community

Data Data Data

Sometimes the max of 5GB is to small make it so people can get an add on the wont cost them so much if they go over there 5GB or so Data...... or make so we can add more GB to our plan.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
All.of koodos plans include an overage rate for exactly this purpose. For instance my overage rate is 10$ / gb so once I pass my allotment, I'm now paying for extra data. If you check your plan you'll see the same is true (unless you're on the 29$ plan which offers pay per use data). So technically, what you're asking for is already built into your plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I wish I can even get a plan for 5GB
Userlevel 7
If you're going over 5GB every month on your cell phone, you should really get home internet (if possible in your area), or a Turbo Hub/data stick/mobile hotspot device with a data-only plan instead. Try to use WiFi more and don't stream videos or radio on your phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not that I'm against more data at a better price, but how is it possible for 5 GB not to be enough mobile data for a month? WiFi hotspots are everywhere these days and as Jonathan mentioned, mobile data is no substitution for home internet.
Userlevel 5
Hi Mercedes, have you looked at our 5GB plan? It's been out for a while, but I thought I'd share this with you: http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/data_data_data Cheers
Userlevel 4
Sumaya K. wrote:

Hi Mercedes, have you looked at our 5GB plan? It's been out for a while, but I thought I'd share ...

The link you posted just links back to this thread. 🙂