Koodo Community

Current $50 Bonus Gift offer only on accessories

Userlevel 5
Hey all, If you are all planning to add a line under your account, have a friend who is planning to get a new phone, or your a brand new customer with Koodo. The $50 bonus.gift on select smartphones are only for accessories. Previous bonus.gifts was a split between $25 Visa Prepaid and $25 towards accessories. Hopefully nobody gets confused. How do you guys like this? Do you like the 25$ Visa and 25$ accessories or $50 accessories?

12 replies

Userlevel 1
What difference will it make Erwin, either $50 for accessories or 25$ VISA and $25 accessories, do you see any difference in the value or in the way you can spend it - it's all good money.
Userlevel 5
What difference will it make Erwin, either $50 for accessories or 25$ VISA and $25 accessories, d...Well with the $25 Visa prepaid, you can buy groceries. If you dont feel like spending it all on accesories.
Userlevel 3
What difference will it make Erwin, either $50 for accessories or 25$ VISA and $25 accessories, d...Well there is a bit of a difference. Accessory are usually over priced from Koodo and really any retail location. Also the lack of variety in the accessories. so the 25$ on a visa.gift card will get you lot more in accessories from say Ebay then it would for a accessories.gift card for koodo
Userlevel 5
What difference will it make Erwin, either $50 for accessories or 25$ VISA and $25 accessories, d...I know right, totally Boolanger.
Userlevel 1
What difference will it make Erwin, either $50 for accessories or 25$ VISA and $25 accessories, d...To be fair, you can't say that accessories are overpriced by providers when comparing them to a user priced based auction system. Sure, on ebay, they are cheaper, but there's no warranty on them should they crack or whatever the warranty is covered on accessories.
Userlevel 3
What difference will it make Erwin, either $50 for accessories or 25$ VISA and $25 accessories, d...that is true, but when you can get 1-5 cases for the cost of a screen protector from Koodo. A warranty seems to not matter so much
Userlevel 1
What difference will it make Erwin, either $50 for accessories or 25$ VISA and $25 accessories, d...What about shipment fees guys?
Userlevel 7
What difference will it make Erwin, either $50 for accessories or 25$ VISA and $25 accessories, d...^Don't make a difference. Almost none-existant.
well i am assuming the $25 accessories would be for koodo store only and the visa can be used abroad, so i would like the visa one best 🙂
Userlevel 5
well i am assuming the $25 accessories would be for koodo store only and the visa can be used abr...Same. I would prefer the Visa one too. But I believe if you have for example, a balance of $4.00 - and you try to buy something that is maybe like $5.00, you cannot use the card. Even if you offer to pay the difference, the card won't work so that's the only downside.
Userlevel 3
well i am assuming the $25 accessories would be for koodo store only and the visa can be used abr...you can use a partial balance on the visa cards. but there is a fee each time you use one so you have to leave that amount on it. if I remember correctly
Userlevel 7
All GC offers through Mobile Shop are in the form of PC.gift cards in $25 intervals - but the customer has the choice of trading some in at the point of sale for a rebate off their invoice for any accessories or extended warranty they buy (after taxes). It's a nice option - and tests out how well we can attach. However, they cannot be used to reduce the price of a handset because we lose money by doing that.