Koodo Community

Community

Create prepaid plans/boosters for Blackberry users. Virgin's prepaid pkg is looking more attractive as time goes by.

Userlevel 1
I'd really like to be able to send a pic with a text message, and give Koodo some money for a data booster, on my prepaid plan, and keep my BB Curve.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Since BB10, new BlackBerry devices no longer require BlackBerry specific plans so I doubt that Koodo will be offering new package options. But, there's definitely no harm in asking. If there is enough interest, maybe there'll be a change.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Somebody once suggested that Prepaid should offer all the add-ons Postpaid offers as well (such as 10 numbers, call forwarding, US package). I have no idea what happened to that idea, but IF that is ever considered, I'd definitely add the BB add-on to that list as well! Thanks for your suggestion 🙂
Userlevel 1
I'm happy with my current phone, have it bridged to my Playbook, and feel no need to spend a couple hundred dollars to upgrade the phone when I have a tablet and when needed, a laptop, to do most of what I need to do. The only thing missing from my prepaid plan is the odd time I want to send a pic or check a spot on a map or other incidental needs which are now met by pulling in to a hotspot.. Talk boosters that carry from month to month are a perfect fit for me, as would be a chunk of data as a booster. BlackBerry isn't dying. The cell industry is strangling it out with decisions like this.