Koodo Community
Solved

contacts

Userlevel 4
can koodo transfer contacts on one sim to an anther. if not how can you do it

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Yes, koodo have something called MCE which is the program that transfers the contacts. It can transfer your contacts from your SIM card (considering you saved it there) to your new shinny phone. Or phone to phone. Even phones koodo does not sell, they are supported. You also dont need to bring the charging cable because they have it on hand.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What kind of phone do you have? You checked off every single kind of phone which was of no help. You can usually do it by going into your contacts and then into the menu for it and import or export contacts to SIM depending which card is in the phone at the time.
Userlevel 6
What kind of phone do you have? You checked off every single kind of phone which was of no help. ...Hi Paul, Daniel said from a sim card to a Koodo phone. Like I said on the post above, MCE supports it.
What kind of phone do you have? You checked off every single kind of phone which was of no help. ...I was just wondering Erwin if you work for Koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What kind of phone do you have? You checked off every single kind of phone which was of no help. ...Ya but it depends on what phone to do it with your phone. You pop one sim in and take them FROM SIM to phone then put in the other SIM and got from phone to SIM.
Userlevel 6
What kind of phone do you have? You checked off every single kind of phone which was of no help. ...Not really, MCE can transfer from talk and text to iphone, bb to android, android to iphone. Pretty much any match, even from sim to iphone, sim to bb, sim to android. It transfers it in 30 seconds, so its super fast and you dont need to type everything in. MCE can also transfer text message threads, pictures, videos, recorded audio. I dont think anywhere in the koodo website tells you anything about MCE to counter my post unless you've seen it in action. I'm not saying your a know-it-all but I'm just trying to explain for future reference.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What kind of phone do you have? You checked off every single kind of phone which was of no help. ...What are you talking about? I wasn't talking about MCE I was telling them how to do it themselves without a trip to a kiosk for something that could simply be done by ones self.
Userlevel 6
What kind of phone do you have? You checked off every single kind of phone which was of no help. ...its easier to go to a kiosk because it can transfer more than just contacts. But thank you for your feedback I hope you have a good day.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What kind of phone do you have? You checked off every single kind of phone which was of no help. ...You can transfer everything at home that you can at a kiosk and you don't have to travel all the way to a kiosk to do it . Have a good day to