Koodo Community
Question

coming back as a customer

I owed 160.00 if I paid 115.00 with they allow me back when rest of it paid off I was on no contract with my BB it did not take sim card. the one I got cant go pay go.I did not get a notice that I owed neither witch is weird.

23 replies

Userlevel 3
Depends on the state of your account. Also depends if you've already been sent to collections or not. To get assurity Koodo would provide you with a minimum payment required if you wish to restore your services. A $35 reconnection fee would apply.
You really want to be calling in to Koodo Customer Service. They would be able to directly answer your questions, as we are a community of customers and techy type people(non-Koodo Employees) 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636)
and is the Apple 4S compatible to use on Koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it hasn't been sent to collections already, you can reinstate your postpaid service. There will be a reconnecting charge of 35$ on top of what you owe. Unfortunately however we are customers like you and as such have no access to your account to give you more details. Koodo is usually very understanding, in the future if you can't make the payment on time, and make an arrangement. I've done it many times. You can even do it automatically in postpaid self serve
I have koodo set up through my bank RBC I called CBV today cant get through so I assume there closed. and no i did not get a notice in mail of this but rep did say yes there still balance owing and my phone was a blackberry analog digital and they said i cant use it no more to get a sim carded one I could not afford a new one but I got a Apple I phone from easy home unlocked.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have koodo set up through my bank RBC I called CBV today cant get through so I assume there clo...CBV is a collection service so you're in collections. You'll need to pay that debt off before any carrier will touch you for new service. Even after its paid off you'll have issues getting credit for about 7yrs Source: experience
Userlevel 2
I have koodo set up through my bank RBC I called CBV today cant get through so I assume there clo...He can still get credit, as long as he does a good job of building up his credit(IE: Secured Credit Card).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have koodo set up through my bank RBC I called CBV today cant get through so I assume there clo...Which are always such a great deal 😛
I have koodo set up through my bank RBC I called CBV today cant get through so I assume there clo...O well I am on Telus now 2 yr term so they cant touch me LOL I paid all bills with them since Feb 20113
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have koodo set up through my bank RBC I called CBV today cant get through so I assume there clo...Same with me and Koodo, tell CBV hello for me.
I have koodo set up through my bank RBC I called CBV today cant get through so I assume there clo...but I will make a temp to pay this off by bank rither then send CBV the payment and they deny it or lose it.
Userlevel 2
I have koodo set up through my bank RBC I called CBV today cant get through so I assume there clo...Well you send the payment to CBV through your bank.
I have koodo set up through my bank RBC I called CBV today cant get through so I assume there clo...screw secured credit cards I was messed once with capital one I had limit of 300 and only used 200 and paid back they wanted 1 thousand dollars back and took to collections.
I have koodo set up through my bank RBC I called CBV today cant get through so I assume there clo...and if I get service back with you guys it wont be contract so U really cant deny me as a customer or go pay go.
I have koodo set up through my bank RBC I called CBV today cant get through so I assume there clo...and my phone was a blackberry analog digital and they said I cant use it no more to get a sim carded one I could not afford a new one but I got a Apple I phone from easy home unlocked.
Userlevel 3
You might have to settle the balance owing prior to Koodo resuming your services.
You might have to settle the balance owing prior to Koodo resuming your services. That fine I dont care but what peaved me off was they said o u can use your blackberry analog digital then cut me off so I did not pay cause of this. but if I get hooked up on my Iphone 4S they better not turn me off unless bill not paid.
Userlevel 3
You might have to settle the balance owing prior to Koodo resuming your services. I don't see why not if you meet your end of the bargain assuming your account is up to date. Keep in mind you'll have to get a sim card and activate it on self serve if you haven't done so already for your iphone
You might have to settle the balance owing prior to Koodo resuming your services. well I just made mind up and say forget it I will keep paying off my bills with Telus and stay with them. I pay 60 a month for unlimited Text and weekends and 1 thousand min a month never went over my usage
Userlevel 3
You might have to settle the balance owing prior to Koodo resuming your services. You're free to do as you wish and as a consumer you have the flexibility to go with whom you wish. So all the power to ya
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You might have to settle the balance owing prior to Koodo resuming your services. If you are on a current 2 year contract with Telus and their are no issues I recommend you just stay with Telus and pay your bills and make sure you pay off anything in arrears with Koodo.
You might have to settle the balance owing prior to Koodo resuming your services. Thanks Dennis and kind of hard to pay koodo off when I did not get a collection notice in mail or email when I was set up.