Koodo Community
Solved

cdma activation

can i activated my blackberry curve 3g cdma online or over the phone?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Online activation has been down for a while now, you're better off to call in and tell them activation is down, they'll waive the fee. 1.866.99.koodo
Chad Burr wrote:

Online activation has been down for a while now, you're better off to call in and tell them acti...

Thankyou:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Online activation has been down for a while now, you're better off to call in and tell them acti...

Although since online activation for postpaid accounts has been offline since Sept. 2011, it is my fervent hope that the activations department is already aware of this situation.
Userlevel 6
It is better if you come in to a koodo shop, there is also some set-up for the phone that has to be done to make it work. Plus, they make sure it works before you leave. Just a tip, if your CDMA phone was bought from another carrier. It cannot be used with Koodo. If it helps, please click the star button below my comment.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Why goto a shop? The setup is usually to dial a code and press a number to program.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Why goto a shop? The setup is usually to dial a code and press a number to program.

To add here... It is (*22803 + send) to program the phone... The best thing will be to call, with 2 pieces of ID, press activations and they will set it up for you as Chad said before.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Thank you Camilo_A