Koodo Community

Community

Carry the Blackberry Classic!

Userlevel 4
I can understand Koodo not carrying the Blackberry Passport since it's a niche device and also has a fairly high-end price. However, the Blackberry Classic coming out in December will have a mid-range price and is the perfect upgrade for anyone using an old Bold or Curve who loves the convenience of the keyboard and trackpad. For those who haven't paid attention in the last little while, Blackberry as a company is now stable and growing again and the BB10 operating system is very smooth, efficient and also runs Android apps. I think customers would appreciate the chance to purchase this on the Tab, since the only Blackbery phone offered by Koodo right now is a pre-owned Blackberry Curve. Thanks for your consideration!

70 replies

Userlevel 7
Agreed!
Userlevel 2
I'd like to also see the Z30 along with the BB Classic.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ezilla Moto wrote:

I'd like to also see the Z30 along with the BB Classic.

The Z30 is currently on sale on the BlackBerry website for $250.
Userlevel 2
I would love to see the classic myself! I miss my call and end buttons
Userlevel 5
#tbt Blackberry
Userlevel 7
John Lee wrote:

#tbt Blackberry

But it was Sunday yesterday and it's Monday now! WHAT IS THIS. YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE BALANCE IN NATURE *cries and runs away*
Userlevel 4
John Lee wrote:

#tbt Blackberry

LOL^
Userlevel 4
I think it would be a great idea for Koodo to carry the BB Classic!
Userlevel 7
Apparently not gonna happen yet. Says "not planned". That sucks. Although I would like to try a passport...
Userlevel 4
Jonathan I wrote:

Apparently not gonna happen yet. Says "not planned". That sucks. Although I would like to try a p...

As would I!
certainly. kinda surprised why Koodo has removed all Blackberrys phones from their list of prepaid phones. would love to see the new blackberry classic and Passport on offer via tab
Meher Pats wrote:

certainly. kinda surprised why Koodo has removed all Blackberrys phones from their list of prepai...

Last phone I bought from Koodo was a Z10. It is an amazing phone. Koodo isn't offering any other BlackBerry's as part of their line-up, that Z10 might be the last phone I get from Koodo.
Userlevel 2
Meher Pats wrote:

certainly. kinda surprised why Koodo has removed all Blackberrys phones from their list of prepai...

Last phone I bought from Koodo was a pre-owned Z10. Great phone but I upgraded to z30 after 18 months of using the Z10. Z10 still worked great and BlackBerry continued OS developments the phone never felt old.
Userlevel 2
The BlackBerry Classic is going to sell well! It's priced right! If Koodo doesn't carry it they are losing out!! Keep asking and they will carry it! 🙂
I support the need of blackberry classic with a koodo TAB
100% agree. should also include the new passport..
I also hoped they would carry it. Not offering any phone with a full keyboard is going to turn people away. I have had a CDMA blackberry for years hoping that I could upgrade, but now they are turning off my network and not offering any similar phones. May have to go to another carrier if this is the case.
I also hoped they would carry it. Not offering any phone with a full keyboard is going to turn people away. I have had a CDMA blackberry for years hoping that I could upgrade, but now they are turning off my network and not offering any similar phones. May have to go to another carrier if this is the case.
Userlevel 2
That sucks! Koodo should carry it.
Userlevel 7
Quite annoying Koodo has decided not to carry the Classic >=/
If they choose not to carry BlackBerry phones ill have to leave Koodo for another carrier along with all the lines attached to my account!
Nick McBride wrote:

If they choose not to carry BlackBerry phones ill have to leave Koodo for another carrier along w...

Im pretty close to jumping ship too .
Nick McBride wrote:

If they choose not to carry BlackBerry phones ill have to leave Koodo for another carrier along w...

Agreed! i would have to look at a different carrier if i cant get the BB Classic at Koodo
Nick McBride wrote:

Ive already got a Classic on hold with a competitor and am wondering why I should stay loyal to Koodo if they're not going to support my preference to stick with Blackberry products.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nick McBride wrote:

You're free to go wherever you choose, but I'd advise against switching carriers just because they carry a particular phone. Personally, I do the math to see if it's worth it. I've purchased many phones elsewhere because it was cheaper (in the long run) than switching.