Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cant receive picture messages, HELP!

I have a Blackberry Curve 9360 through koodo and i can send and receive text messages but when it comes to picture messages i can only send them, i cant receive them. Can someone help me please..

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Youneed to have a blackberry specific add on or one of the promotional data plans in order to picture message with that phone What plan are you on?
im not quite sure because i recently got it changed but i know i have unlimited text messaging, unlimited calling on weekends and week days after 7 and so much mb s i can go on facebook and such.
Userlevel 7
Can you log into selfserve and tell us the nane of your plan. It should say blackberry somewhere in the name. Are you able to use Facebook?
i can if i can remember my stuff and yea i use facebook
Userlevel 7
Hailey Tamara Cotter wrote:

Are you certain your sent pic messages actually went through?
Userlevel 7

Oh and have you reset the phone by performing a battery pull restart

yes , i send pics all the time and they always come through to the other person and fairly quick.

and what do you mean by the battery pull restart?
Userlevel 7

Pull the battery out while the phone is on. Then reinstall the battery

yes i have , i can try again though
the problem is when my mother made this account she used her current email that she was using at the time but she lost the password for that email and had to make a new one so when i go to forget password it will send a new password to that old email address that she dont know the password to..
oh and when i went to firewall enable was checked, nothing under that was checked in the boxes but beside text messages it said 5920 blocked.
Userlevel 7

oh and when i went to firewall enable was checked, nothing under that was checked in the boxes bu...

im stumped maybe call tech suppot. Its free.*611 from your phone 😞
Userlevel 7

oh and when i went to firewall enable was checked, nothing under that was checked in the boxes bu...

I did a little research, uncheck firewall and try again