Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can't seem to get my Data booster to work on my phone HELP!!

I'm using the koodo pre-paid 15.00 unlimited text base plan with a 100 min talk booster, and a 100mb data booster on my black berry curve, the talk booster works fine, the data booster is activated in my account, but doesnt seem to work when I turn on the data on my phone, when I try to access the web I get a message saying that my phone plan does not include data, yet I have the booster activated, if anyone can help me figure this out I'd be really grateful, I'd hate to think I just spent 10.00 on a data booster I can't use.

3 replies

Soooo....just read some previous topics about this and it seems that koodo data doesnt work on older blackberry's, so, is it possible to get a refund on my data booster?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andrew Davenport wrote:

Soooo....just read some previous topics about this and it seems that koodo data doesnt work on ol...

Oooh I don't know, Andrew. You could try to call Koodo (*611) and ask them what can be done... they might be lenient and it doesn't hurt to ask 🙂
Userlevel 7
Andrew Davenport wrote:

Soooo....just read some previous topics about this and it seems that koodo data doesnt work on ol...

Like ^^^^^