Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I temporarily use an old koodo blackberry?

This is going to sound silly but I know nothing about this process so bare with me. My iphone 5s went for a swim in the toilet and although it turns on, the screen is non responsive. I can see everything on it it just wont respond to my touch. After several attempts at trying to revive it I think I am out of luck. I really do not want to buy a new phone right now as I do have a ton of old phones all from koodo including a blackberry. My question is, can I somehow get my blackberry activated again while I wait to get a new phone and if so, how do I go about doing this? Thanks so much!
icon

Best answer by Dennis 10 November 2015, 15:37

If they take the same size sim card, then just take that out of your iphone and insert it into your BB.  

If they take a different size sim card.You may need to purchase a sim car that fits it.
Then go to Self Serve > Change Phone > Upgrade My Current Phone and enter your new sim card number.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If they take the same size sim card, then just take that out of your iphone and insert it into your BB.  

If they take a different size sim card.You may need to purchase a sim car that fits it.
Then go to Self Serve > Change Phone > Upgrade My Current Phone and enter your new sim card number.