Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I put my Blackberry plan on my iPhone without having to add anything?

i bought and i phone that it unlocked and i was wondering if i could put my blackberry plan on my i phone without having to add anything to my plan so that it stays the same price.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
From what I understand, Blackberry plans work with non-Blackberry devices, but not the other way around. So you should be good.
Userlevel 1
Ivan wrote:

From what I understand, Blackberry plans work with non-Blackberry devices, but not the other way ...

It will not work. Iphones cannot have a Blackbery data plan
Userlevel 6
Ivan wrote:

From what I understand, Blackberry plans work with non-Blackberry devices, but not the other way ...

Hi Starfox, it might actually work 🙂
Userlevel 1
Ivan wrote:

Nice. I know there have been mircales with that sort of thing. Let's hope for this customer's sake
Userlevel 7
Ivan wrote:

Blackberry plans WILL work on android/iphone
Userlevel 1
Ivan wrote:

Not all the time
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The bb versions of the all in one plans (e.g. the canada wide promo plans) are universal and will work on any phone. bb specific add ons such as bb social, unlimited bbm or bb basic will only work for blackberry.
Userlevel 5
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

The bb versions of the all in one plans (e.g. the canada wide promo plans) are universal and will...

So overall, getting a Blackberry Version plan is a good idea if you think you will ever switch to a Blackberry later on.. unless you get BB10's that can work with any plan now!