Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Browser Error Code: 10001

I have just changed my plan to the $40 for 400gb and 400 min talk time but when i try opening the browser on my BB 9360 it gives me the Error Code 10001. I am able to use the Hotspot feature with my laptop, any ideas or solutions? I am able to connect to wifi when available.
icon

Best answer by Myke 30 November 2013, 21:02

You'll need to register the host routing table. Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table. Press Blackberry Menu button and select register now. Make sure data services are on. Manage connections > Mobile Network options > Data Services > On. Also, Koodo does not offer 400GB of data. You also need the Blackberry version of the rate plan as well.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
You'll need to register the host routing table. Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table. Press Blackberry Menu button and select register now. Make sure data services are on. Manage connections > Mobile Network options > Data Services > On. Also, Koodo does not offer 400GB of data. You also need the Blackberry version of the rate plan as well.