Koodo Community

Community

Bring white BlackBerry 10 devices to Koodo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I thought I'd make this idea to give Koodo an idea of how many ppl want the White BlackBerry Z10 & possibly when released the Q10. Personally I think the white Z10 looks much better than the black & I know there are tons more ppl across the Web that think that also. I'm just not sure how many of those ppl are customers presently or potentially of Koodo. Well Who wants the BlackBerry Z10 in White & would buy it from Koodo if they made it available????

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Don't worry, I've already expressed my desire to have a white Z10 with Koodo. White over everything for me 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't always prefer the white model, but in the case of the Z10 I do. It just looks sharper in my opinion.
I hope those that want the white can get it. Myself, I've never liked white as a casing on a cell phone. It just doesnt' appeal to me. Personally, I would love a black/red combo casing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marcus Fenix wrote:

I hope those that want the white can get it. Myself, I've never liked white as a casing on a cell...

Developers can get a limited edition red one if they turn in their device alpha unit
Userlevel 1
Marcus Fenix wrote:

I hope those that want the white can get it. Myself, I've never liked white as a casing on a cell...

You know what would be awesome on this community guys? If ideas could be voted on. Number of stars or whatever. Right now ideas get lost in the shuffle and I don't think koodo will jump on an idea that was responded to by very few people.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marcus Fenix wrote:

there is +1 it above.
Userlevel 1
Marcus Fenix wrote:

Cool. Never really paid attention to this before. So, what is the highest ranked idea now? Does anyone know?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marcus Fenix wrote:

I think the "Give something to loyal customers" post
Userlevel 1
Why would you want a white device ? White devices, imho, are like white socks, they get dirty very quickly and any defects are noticeable right away... Just wondering.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don wrote:

Why would you want a white device ? White devices, imho, are like white socks, they get dirty ver...

certain devices look better in white and the Z10 us definitely one of them, it just looks slick in white. Hell I'll take any color if I can just get my hands on one lol
Userlevel 7
Don wrote:

Why would you want a white device ? White devices, imho, are like white socks, they get dirty ver...

Don, have you even had any type of phone in white? It's a beautiful colour and contrary to popular belief, if take care of your phone, it doesn't get "dirty very quicky"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don wrote:

DID you get a white one Ahmad?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don wrote:

I have had white phones and they almost always look better than the black or other color versions. In the case of the Z10 though I absolutely love the black because it's the only color where the back is rubberized and not a plain hard plastic. The rubberized backing makes it more comfortable and less likely to slip out of your hands if you decide not to put a case on it.
Userlevel 4
I really like the white versions of these phones! They look great! Though, I wish we could have the red BlackBerry Q5(like Virgin Mobile does). That one is pretty cool! I've also seen a pink Q5, which would also be nice to have.