Koodo Community
Question

blackberry to iphone

it is worth switching from a blackberry curve 3G 9300 to an iphone 4 if im only going to be texting and using social networks?

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That is such a personal question... I'd personally not do it since you will probably will miss the keyboard, but if you really like the iPhone, you can't go wrong with that either! I'd say both are great devices and it would be more of a "side switch" than an upgrade... but that's entirely up to you of course!
That is such a personal question... I'd personally not do it since you will probably will miss th...well my blackberry is very slow and all my friends say they love their iphone after switching from a blackberry and the keyboard would really not matter to me! Would it be worth paying the extra and getting the 4S?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That is such a personal question... I'd personally not do it since you will probably will miss th...I can't decide about your money, but I'd say the 4S is a great improvement over the 4... however... the 4 is available at a really, really nice price at the moment! The 4s is much faster, has a better camera, video and more features. But truthfully you can't go wrong with either 🙂 If all you want to do is text and use social networks, I'd say the 4 is sufficient. But if you are anything like me, you'd want to download lots of apps etc too and then the 4s would definitely be faster!
That is such a personal question... I'd personally not do it since you will probably will miss th...does koodo sell the iphone 4S in store? (a kiosk in a mall for example)? and if so, how much would it be with the tab?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That is such a personal question... I'd personally not do it since you will probably will miss th...Ack! The 4S is all sold out I heard yesterday! That's a bummer... and the 5 is so expensive. Here is the link to the two iPhones available and their cost with Tab: https://shop.koodomobile.com/koodo-cell-phones/iphone/c99999903-ciPhone-p0.html BTW another feature of 4S over 4 is the 4S has Siri, the 4 does not (if that matters to you).
Userlevel 2
That is such a personal question... I'd personally not do it since you will probably will miss th...Hey Koyer, we no longer offer the 4S. We offer the Iphone4($250) and Iphone5($670). With the tab it depends on how much you have available 🙂.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That is such a personal question... I'd personally not do it since you will probably will miss th...Either the iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S2x would be great phones for social sites and texting is fine once you get use to it. If you get the Galaxy S2x there is a keyboard you can download from the Google Play Store called SwiftKey that makes typing on a virtual keyboard a dream. It learns from your typing style and predicts words that are extremely accurate after a few weeks of it learning. It can also be customized for size of the keys and colour of the keys to match your screen style. Using social sites like Facebook are a dream to use compared to the old blackberry and things will load faster to.
That is such a personal question... I'd personally not do it since you will probably will miss th...Hey Myke, is the camera quality poor on the iphone 4? doesnt the tab just add 150$ to the tab and it just decreases every month? If not, how does the tab system work?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That is such a personal question... I'd personally not do it since you will probably will miss th...I will just answer the camera question and leave the tab to others 😃 The camera on the iPhone 4 is really decent, If it's all right to post a link, here is a good review: http://www.ephotozine.com/article/apple-iphone-4-camera--review-15526 I'd say that is pretty good for a cell phone camera 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That is such a personal question... I'd personally not do it since you will probably will miss th...Swift key also has flow now similar to swype. Really awesome feature when mixed with predictions. Highly recommended.
thank you so much sophia, you've helped so much 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
thank you so much sophia, you've helped so much :DAny time! 😃 Oh... and I'm sure you are aware that you can win an awesome phone (Android Galaxy 3) by just signing up for the competition... if you win, you'll have a great new phone for FREE 😃