Koodo Community

Blackberry Choices SEVERLY Lacking!!

You offer some of the latest Android and Apple phone on the market, but when it comes to BlackBerry we have a choice of an older Curve product or the entry level(non popular Q5. why not have it as option to have the Q10,Q30 or the Z10. What will happen in a few months when there revolutionary BlackBerry Classic and Passport roles out to consumer. I'm tired of having to.purchase phones (z10) and bring it over to Koodo. It would be much simpler to be able to get through you. I understand is not as popular yet there must be some demand. Or is switching carrier the option to not have to fight for decides that people want. Give them a chice!

4 replies

Userlevel 6
They had the Q10 & Z10 originally but they didn't sell well so they got removed from their lineup. Likely an agreement with Blackberry whereby if the device under-performs, Koodo doesn't need to sell them below cost just to make space for new stock. Hopefully they'll give Blackberry another shot & sell the Z30, Classic & Passport though! We'll need to wait & see...
Userlevel 6
John Burke wrote:

They had the Q10 & Z10 originally but they didn't sell well so they got removed from their lineup...

The Passport looks awful! I wouldn't want to be caught dead with that. 🙂
Userlevel 6
Just get the blackberry of your choice and have it unlocked. Pretty easy and inexpensive. Koodo will even unlock another carrier's phones.
Userlevel 7
I certainly hope Koodo carries the BlackBerry Classic, at least! Best of both worlds! (part legacy, but mainly BB10 ;P)