Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Blackberry Automatically shutting down problem

I am using Z10 since 2 months. OS Version - 10.2.1.2977 After fully charging the device, when the battery level drops to 65-66%, the phone shuts down automatically. It does not start up by pressing the power button. To start the device, I have to connect it to the charger. Then to use it, I have to again charge the device to 100%. I performed a factory reset by using blackberry link software on my pc but no solution. The problem persists. What seems to be the problem?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Sounds like the battery needs replacing. You can pick up cheap OEM ones off Amazon or eBay
Userlevel 6
Hi Saptarshi, if it's a battery issue and your phone is still under warranty, we can actually exchange it. The best is to call us first at *611 or 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, option #6. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Yannick wrote:

Hi Saptarshi, if it's a battery issue and your phone is still under warranty, we can actually exc...

I had bought the blackberry Z10 2 months ago from ebay......this product has seller warranty only for software issues. 😞
Userlevel 6
Yannick wrote:

Hi Saptarshi, if it's a battery issue and your phone is still under warranty, we can actually exc...

Sorry to hear that, Saptarshi 😞 Hopefully you can find one on Ebay or Amazon , as per Jonathan's advice!