Koodo Community

Community

BlackBerry again

Koodo should really carry BlackBerries again.

BB is a good value smartphone; granted they may be behind the cutting edge iphones and Samsungs but if you have those phones you're probably on Rogers anyway.

I'm still delighted with my Q5 but I just noticed my tab is paid off next month, and there is NOTHING in the koodo phone shop that I'd even consider swapping up for. The BB Vienna looks good and will run android.

So what's stopping you?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Please press the like button on this post https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/blackberry-priv
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sales are what's stopping them. Unfortunately, there are many excellent phones (BlackBerries included) that simply don't sell well.
Userlevel 5
I would argue that the prices they have been launching at recently aren't as big a value when you can get some of said Samsungs for noticeably less money.
I didn't like the Samsung S3 when I was given it for work (currently have a Z30 work phone) so I'd be most reluctant to get one of the obsolete Samsungs on the TAB. 

But what I want is buttons! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pizzawheel wrote:

I didn't like the Samsung S3 when I was given it for work (currently have a Z30 work phone) so I'...

[i]But what I want is buttons!

I have a jar-full I could send you.