Koodo Community

Community

BlackBerry 10 coming to Koodo <3

Userlevel 7
I've never been so excited! I will probably be picking one up for sure https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151623921158102&set=a.10150582863218102.480867.14750623101&type=1&theater What do you guys think and who will be picking on up?;)

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RIM is announcing the new BB10 OS on January 30th. Koodo really need to bring BlackBerry 10 devices to their lineup as soon as they are released. I'm sure there are many BlackBerry Faithful that will leave or not even come to Koodo in the first place once they lay their eyes on the Great new OS that has been created.
It will be a big deal also because many company's have a huge trust in BlackBerry & like 10 or 20 phones or more in a company is a big sale of phones & service. This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Need to bring BlackBerry 10 devices to Koodo.
I think it's smart. I won't be picking up one right away or anything. I'll wait to see what can be modded and what not, which probably won't be a whole lot, which makes it a little bit less attractive to me. That being said, I'm holding hope for the model with the physical keyboard. I can type fairly fast with swype, but nothing compared to when I actually have physical keys to press. Instead of recommending the iPhone to novice users, I'll be pushing blackberry now. I really think blackberry stands to take a good bite out of apple sales. I know quite a few business users that switched to iPhone simply because the blackberry wasn't the latest.
Userlevel 7
Aaron MacIntyre wrote:

I think it's smart. I won't be picking up one right away or anything. I'll wait to see what c...

Although I LOVE the blackberry keyboard, the BB10 with the physical keyboard looks way too much like the 9900. The all touchscreen (Z10) is innovative and new in every single way and that's what I'm excited for. I hope BlackBerry has put everything into these phones because I can very much see myself leaving my iPhone for BlackBerry again. It's the best of both words for me, as long as the BlackBerry delivers.
Funny, that link is "temporarily unavailable or expired". Do you think that was posted in error this morning?
Userlevel 7
Exbell wrote:

Funny, that link is "temporarily unavailable or expired". Do you think that was posted in error t...

It's still working
Exbell wrote:

Funny, that link is "temporarily unavailable or expired". Do you think that was posted in error t...

My mistake, I wasn't logged in duh. Do I loose points for that?
I'm happy they announced at least this. I was preparing to jump ship just for this device. But now I can keep my awesome plan and have a potentially awesome device.
Mobile Syrup just announced it as coming soon to Koodo, Wind and Mobilicity. Now, some WP8 customers are protesting that carriers are not supporting them enough.
Userlevel 2
Good news for blackberry lovers. Blackberry 10 is coming to Koodo. It's a facebook update. This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Blackberry 10 is coming soon to koodo.
Userlevel 6
We’re glad to see that you’re as excited as us to carry this awesome phone 🙂 Way to start a new year!
Userlevel 3
S4! S4! S4!
TtDd15 wrote:

S4! S4! S4!

Dude, the S4 isn't even ready to be launched. Stop making comments about the S4. Maybe once the S4 is out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
TtDd15 wrote:

S4! S4! S4!

The S4 won't be out till July or August which is when the S3 was released last year & Samsung Releases there phones on a yearly basis. You might as well get the S3 because If Koodo even does get the S4 it won't be till late in the year.