Koodo Community
Question

Black berry curve calendar not keeping events

• 16 December 2012
  • 4 replies

not sure if anyone else has this problem but my black berry curve will not keep any of my events in my calendar except for Facebook stuff

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Is this a problem you just recently started experiencing or has it always been like that?
ummm it's been doing it for a couple months now the only thing my calendar will keep is my Facebook stuff that's it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ummm it's been doing it for a couple months now the only thing my calendar will keep is my Facebo...Is there a setting to make it show different types of calenders? If so is it set to show Facebook calender events? - KID ANDROID, ( Team.Android.Canada)
Userlevel 6
Which Curve do you have? On my Curve 3G: I launch the "Calendar" App Tap the Blackberry logo button & select "New task" Enter the information then save it via the Blackberry logo again It now appears in my Calendar Is that how you're entering the non-Facebook events? Also, try instead of selecting "New task" scroll to the bottom & select "Options" then from the "Options" screen select the "Default" account. Hopefully this helps so I can put this phone back in its box & go back to my Android, LoL.