Koodo Community

Community

Bernard, tell the tech team to update the damn software update schedule

Update the damn software update schedule. It hasn't changed since the beginning of February. You only have one phone on the list and that was already updated weeks ago. You should look at Rogers update schedule and maybe learn a thing or two from them.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's a damn fair point James. I know Google slapped us on the wrist for pre-announcing just recently, but if Rogers can do it I don't see why we can't.  
Bernard wrote:

It's a damn fair point James. I know Google slapped us on the wrist for pre-announcing just recen...

Any updates? It would be nice to know ETAs for scheduled updates. N will have been out for a year next month, surely they have an idea of when it will be available on devices by now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

It's a damn fair point James. I know Google slapped us on the wrist for pre-announcing just recen...

Are you referring to this Andrew?

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/upcoming-software-updates
Bernard wrote:

Sure something like that, but with current and future dates 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Koodo's crystal ball is kinda foggy, so the view of the future is blurred.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

On this our crystal ball is not "kinda foggy"....it's non-existent. 🙂 We don't drive OEMs software update schedules.