Koodo Community

Community

Solved

BBM not working?

my bbms are not sending or receiving. This has happened a few times and then works again. What kind of a problem is this? To me it seems like service?? or is it phone related? I have a blackberry curve

3 replies

Userlevel 2
It's probably hiccups with the mobile data connection. If it's only for a couple of minutes, I wouldn't worry about it.
Userlevel 4
It could be a phone issue. The antennae on the phone could be dropping signal/data. If you have a Koodo kiosk anywhere near you, try bringing it there and see if our associates can help you out. If you're on a post-paid(month-to-month) plan, they might be able to send out the phone for repairs if the issue persists. You would get a loaner phone in the mean time, of course. Also If you're interested, and if your Tab balance permits, you could upgrade to a different phone! Which would not only solve the problem, but also get you a brand new phone! -Matthew.
Userlevel 2
Matthew wrote:

It could be a phone issue. The antennae on the phone could be dropping signal/data. If you have a...

It's not just going to affect 1 app though. If it's a mobile data connection issue, multiple applications would be affected.