Koodo Community

Community

BBM Coming to Android & iOS!

Userlevel 6
Blackberry's finally releasing BBM to Android & iOS for free, YAY! http://www.blackberrylive.com/content/webcast How many of you actually plan to use it?

9 replies

That is a great new ! Blackberry is finally getting out their walled garden !
Userlevel 1
True Get it solved! Like you said it, that way he'll also undermine his BB phones selling, if everyone can use BB apps on android and iOS phones.
Userlevel 7
MatB wrote:

True Get it solved! Like you said it, that way he'll also undermine his BB phones selling, if ev...

That's a very weak argument because you can say the same about Android vs iPhone
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

True Get it solved! Like you said it, that way he'll also undermine his BB phones selling, if ev...

Iphone, Android, BB, and Windows phone manufacturers should cooperate with each others regarding their OS apps. like we do in this community Forum
Userlevel 7
What? Btw bye bye whatsapp.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nice! The more the merrier 🙂 Now Apple only has to follow with iMessenger and I can't wait to see what Google Babble/Babel/Hangouts is going to offer... The only one that seems to get behind the curve is Skype, which is surprising considering MS doesn't have a global communication app and killed off their once highly successful MSN to promote Skype.
Userlevel 5
BBM for Android and iPhone? Er, not really excited for it to be honest. I have more people who have iPhones so iMessage is really a great thing for myself.
Userlevel 4
Finally. All I can say is, I can't wait to switch my family off of Whatsapp.
Userlevel 5
I'll be downloading it even though I only know one non mobile master with a blackberry.