Koodo Community

Community

Solved

BBM add-on problem.

I just switched to a blackberry and got the blackberry messenger add-on added to my plan. But my bbm will not work unless I'm connected to wifi. Shouldn't it work no matter what? How do I fix this?

7 replies

Userlevel 2
What Blackberry do you have?
Userlevel 7
You likely need to register your service books. What BlackBerry do you have? Is it a Koodo BlackBerry? Are you on prepaid?
Userlevel 4
Sounds like a battery pull is in your near future.
Userlevel 2
Go to: Options. Device. Advanced System Settings. TCP IP. Make sure you see bb.koodo.com under APN. Then a battery pull and you fix it. (There are some blackberries that don't have it set up by default so you do it manually) ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.

Userlevel 7
Xavier wrote:

Go to: Options. Device. Advanced System Settings. TCP IP. Make sure you see bb.koodo....

I'm begging you to tell me where you're getting these frames!
Userlevel 2
Xavier wrote:

Go to: Options. Device. Advanced System Settings. TCP IP. Make sure you see bb.koodo....

Just google it. Blackberry 9320 emulator. Aren't they amazing? You can actually play tru all the settings on any phone 😛
Userlevel 5
Keep in mind the unlimited BBM add on is only for BB7 or earlier. If it's a BB10 device you need an actual data plan.