Koodo Community

BB Z10 OS update

Show first post

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey John, What are the symptoms of this issue. I use the z10 as well (unlocked). With the late...This may be an issue with your sim card. Are you on a BlackBerry specific plan? You shouldn't be. Have you tried cycling airplane mode when this happens? Also try clicking restore defaults in the apn settings menu.
My APN settings disappear and I'm not able to use the Internet except through wifi.
Userlevel 1
My APN settings disappear and I'm not able to use the Internet except through wifi. BB Z10 owners are reporting same issue on different forums, after they performed BB Z10 update.
Userlevel 2
My APN settings disappear and I'm not able to use the Internet except through wifi. You gotta fault Koodo for this imo. Blackberry doesn't automatically push updates themselves, they provide the firmware to Koodo for testing and it's up to the carrier to determine if and when an update get pushed.
Userlevel 1
My APN settings disappear and I'm not able to use the Internet except through wifi. Agree imo, Koodo already did that on may 21st, to OS10.1.0.273
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
My APN settings disappear and I'm not able to use the Internet except through wifi. What exactly happens? I know you say the apn disappears, does that mean when you go to look it's blank? Have you tried cycling airplane mode when this happens? I would still look into a new sim card as well since some of the provisioning happens there.
Userlevel 2
My APN settings disappear and I'm not able to use the Internet except through wifi. Could be the sim. Could be restoring from a corrupt backup. What I would do is make a new backup via Link and then do a security wipe, then restore. If the problem is still evident I would grab a new sim and see if that's the culprit.