Koodo Community

Community

Solved

BB data plan versus samsung

I am interested in the blackberry q10. My wife has a BB curve and it has a great record for getting a signal when my own phone (samsung galaxy) does not. I main question is this. Koodo has a great plan for my wife data consumption (5 gig) where as my galaxy has only 1 gig and it cost the same. Why does BB get better deals for data and does this include this BB model (Q10)?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Hey, when koodo offers any plan. They are all compatible for android, blackberry or iphones. It does not really matter what phone you have. Perhaps, she signed up for a Promo plan. - The only Data plan I remember with 5GB of data was offered in between March and July 2013. [b] PROMO PLAN for SK/MB If you didn't get this plan by this time. You can not get it know. No worries tho. Koodo always comes up with amazing promo plans. Christmas is coming. May be Koodo will surprise you with new options 🙂 You can always change your plan for free by going into your selfserve account. Chances are!
Userlevel 6
Xavier wrote:

Hey, when koodo offers any plan. They are all compatible for android, blackberry or iphones. It d...

Hi Xavier, this plan is still available in MB/SK and costs $55 now. Please make sure to double check before posting any info 🙂 Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 3
That same promo plan is still on if you live in MB or SK. You can just login into your self serve account and change your price plan. Generally speaking if you have a BB version of this PP and you get another device other then a BB then you'll lose your promo. So to keep your promos generally speaking, stick to BB if you got a BB version of it because you'll lose it.
Userlevel 7
Rocky Balboa wrote:

That same promo plan is still on if you live in MB or SK. You can just login into your self serv...

The BlackBerry versions of the plans work with any phone. The BlackBerry specific add ons will only work with a BlackBerry. And the Q10 is no longer offered by Koodo. BlackBerry 10 devices do not require special plans.