Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Are you going to carry the Blackberry Passport?

Userlevel 1
Just wondering if you are going to carry the Blackberry Passport that was released today. I see Telus has it and am wondering if you are going to carry it. Thanks!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Jeff, unfortunately nobody here has access to that information. The best way to find out is to like koodo's facebook page or come on the community and check for device announcements that way. The Passport looks pretty awesome 🙂
Userlevel 1
Do you work for Koodo? Are you a mod? Do you think calling Koodo customer service would help answer my question?
Userlevel 7
Jeff wrote:

Do you work for Koodo? Are you a mod? Do you think calling Koodo customer service would help an...

No I do not work for koodo but until koodo officially announces it, that information cannot be provided. Calling customer service probably wouldn't help either. The standard answer given here is to check koodo's facebook page for device announcements. If you want Jeff, you could post an idea for the passport and if it gets enough support, koodo may consider carrying the device. 🙂
Userlevel 1
Ok Ill try that. Thanks for the help!
Userlevel 7
Jeff wrote:

Ok Ill try that. Thanks for the help!

No problem Jeff 🙂
I'm waiting for the passport as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I wouldn't bet on it, but you never know.
i am waiting for the new passport Please!
Very interested too ! Please bring it in
Userlevel 2
Very interested as well. Koodo, I have 2 lines with you and I may have to consider switching.
Userlevel 2
Telus already offers the Passport for $750 no contract. Since Telus owns Koodo and they share network infrastructure, Telus phones work on Koodo without having to be unlocked.